This morning we woke up bright and early in our skiing condo to hit the slopes right when they opened!
To our surprise, this is what we saw:
After that our day consisted of this:
- we skied on amazing powder until
- the winds picked up and it was so cold we had to go inside to warm up
- we had lunch (jelly sandwiches and baby goldfish)
- we went to the gondola to be inside a lift
- it wasn't windy at the gondola
- we went to the waffle cabin
After that we proceeded back to our condo! Here are some pics of the lovely place:
Well, I've got to admit, it is pretty nice after skiing.
Well, got to go!
If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would it be?